Smoothie Guide :
- Always purchase fresh fruits.
- Take your time to clean the fruit/produce (blueberry, apples, oranges , grapes, strawberries , blackberries , raspberries, spinach,kale, etc…)
- Clean with 5-10 Cups of hot water , vegetable brush , and 1 cup of apple cider vinegar. Then do a few more rises of hot water only while brushing the produce.
- Chop, skin, peel, cut up, etc ….
- Prep different fruit combinations into a freezer zip lock bag and place bag in freezer.
- In the morning just add the fruit and juice or water , honey , plant protein powder (ex: moringa) .
Fruits you can purchase
kale, spinach , chia seeds or avocado
Carrots , beets , celery , cucumber
Plant protein :
Moringa , hemp seeds, flax seeds , chia seeds
JasMealPrep Smoothies :
Tropical Green : 1 cup mango , 1 banana , avocado or spinach or kale , I cup pineapple, few orange slices , chia seeds
Vita C Charge Up : 2 cups cantaloupe , 1 banana, ½ of navel orange , mango , shredded carrots ,
Antioxidant Power House : 5 strawberries, 1 banana , ½ -1 cup of blueberries , orange slices , chia seeds , ½ cup chopped kale
Energy kit: 5 strawberry , ½ kiwi , 1 cup of cantaloupe , 1 cup of pineapple , chia seeds